Wednesday, September 19, 2007

23 Things - #12 - RollyO

So I must say I am not sure I see this as being a great idea. There are of course advantagous points to being able search only specific site but I am not sure that at this stage we are at the point were this is the best option. Yes there are some very nice tools created but in all honestly I have found that often it is easier to simply run a Google search for most things. It is nice to find very specific topic level search tools like Rollyo but given that these are still self-decided sites/blogs to search there could be information that you could miss, or you could come across more info that you could find yourself. It is still an interesting idea but I think it might be a bit early in its life cycle.
I am supposed to link this to my blog but I cannot see a way to do so. There is no link and it does not bring up a separate web address. Any idea?

No comments: